Thursday, January 20, 2005

Subway problems

busy day today. I woke up late due to pressing the wrong button on my alarm clock.
after school, I went directly to swimming. I was late to swimming because of a delay on the subway -- apparently one track was out of service so they had to juggle the trains full of people back and forth between stations. after swimming, Mom and Dad picked me up directly to go play tennis. I had left my tennis shoes at school, so I played in my socks. Aaron met us there and we played doubles, Mom and I versus Aaron and Dad. Mom and I lost the set, but only by a couple of games. I'm starting to remember my tennis skills from Brazil. my coach, Hymie, always kept repeating to hold the racket head straight, don't open the racket head, hit the ball in the front, down to up, etc.
I remembered that and, guess what, it worked and I had many more good hits than I had during last week's game.

today I started working on the 4th edition this school year of the Student Newsletter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi! tudo bem? a qui e a Marina filha da sua professora de piano no brasil. vamo se falar no MSN , ta bom?
Tchau...

_MaRiNa_

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitеly digg
іt and personally suggest tо my friendѕ.
I am confіdent thеy will be benefitеd from this web site.


Also viѕit my blog: personal loans

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home