Sunday, January 16, 2005

first few images


Yoda Enters the Matrix.
yeah. first image upload!
if you look closely, you can see that this is actually just a larger version of part of the image below.


The Matrix: Reversed. Neo runs from Agent Smith. I eventually gave up on making the backraound fit well, and did a sloppy job. oh well.


The Matrix: Regurgitated Movie Poster. I did it as an art project. I would post my .doc description of it, but I can't upload files at the moment. I need my own server to do that!


this Hello thing that I'm using for uploading images seems to be working pretty well. It seems like a pretty roundabout way to upload stuff, but it's working so far. it is annoying to put up posts with multiple pictures in them, like this one. you have to first upload the images into seperate posts, then go in and manually consolidate them into one. since it's free, I do sense an air of spyware, but... We'll find out.
either way, free image hosting is definitely a good thing. Google is behind it, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home