Thursday, May 05, 2005

4-day weekend

Sweden has a 4-day weekend this week, starting today. It doesn't feel that bad having wasted almost all of day 1 on the computer. Unfortunately, that means I'll have to do all of my productive stuff tommorow because Saturday and Sunday are gonna be taken up by a swim meet. I'll be swimming 50 meters of each stroke, and 100 free. I'm confident that I'll do pretty well and not win 1st place. It's good to le other people have a chance sometimes (wink). I've been working moderately hard at regaining my swimming ability after years of little or no training. In the US (about 5-8 years ago) I had much higher standings, pretty much always placing in the weekly meets during summer. I guess there are moore hard-core swimmers in the Stockholm meets than in the two-team division 3(was it) NVSL meets. or maybe I was just better as an 8-9er or 9-10er...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home