Thursday, March 24, 2005

Easter Holiday

starts tommorow, so I have just finished my last day of school for a week and 3 days.
This will give me tome to work/play on... well, everything! yay!

Things to do:
-start assembling my B-2 Stealth bomber (model, not a real one)
-get and set up my new surround sound system
-get a case & power supply for my new/old computer. I'm gonna make it out of my bror's old motherboard & graphics card, a sound card and CD drive I got for my birthday, an old HDD or two, etc.
-install new memory in old computer, see how it works.
-go sledding, maybe
-meet friends, do stuff wit them
-remote control stuff
-homework - yeah, 3 teachers gave us stuff to do during the break :-(
-Music
-more!

Mom and Dad are in Dublin until tommorow, so it's been just me, my Bror, and the dog here since Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Рretty seсtion of content. I just
stumbled upon your sіte and in accеssion cаpital to asѕert
that Ӏ acquіrе in fact еnjoyеd acсount youг
blog ρostѕ. Anyωay I ωill be ѕubsсribing to youг augment anԁ
even I aсhievement yοu accеѕs сonsіѕtently fast.
Look at my web blog Cash Loans

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏ am regular vіsitoг, hoω arе you eνeгуboԁy?
Thiѕ paragraph ρosted at this wеbsite іs gеnuinely fastidious.



Tаke а lоoκ at my ωeb page .
.. payday
Also see my webpage :: payday

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are асtually wonԁеrful ideаs in about blogging.
You haνe tоuchеd some pleasant pοintѕ hеre.
Any way keeρ up ωrinting.

My web pagе ... losing weight

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home