Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ski story

I probably don't have enough time to write a story, but...
On the last day of the ski trip, my family was going up the lift to make our first run down. My brother and I planned to show our parents a new slope that we thought they would like, one that went all the way from the top of the mountain to the bottom. It was an easy slope, but there were extra-large areas on the side for 'off-piste' skiing for my brother and me. We got off the first lift, a chair lift which only went halfway up the mountain, to switch to the mini-gondola lift.
It was a beautiful clear day, with one of the bluest skies I have ever seen (It's hard to beat the ones we had in Brasil.) it was no less than -5 degrees C, so it would not be too cold to ski fast.

While oing up the gondola lift, however, A man jumped on with us, wearing a red uniform that showed he was some kind of official worker there.

more later-no time now.

I've put up some more pages on my site and started using frames so I can be a little more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home