Friday, January 28, 2005

First day without a post

Yesterday was my 'stor brör's birthday.
I didn't post anything, but it was still a day with plenty of stories to tell.
there was a science fair at school, and though I did not have a project on display, I used the time as well as possible, though it was a bit boring at the end.
Here is probably the most exciting story of the day. it is, like all other stories I have put up on this blog, true.
Paul, as he has wished to identify himself, accomplished another amazing feat which I am amazed that he has not been suspended for. he brought a new, empty computer case to school to show it off. a commotion started in the room he had it in, a teacher came, and told him and everyine else in there(a lot of people) to get out. She didn't have a key to lock the door, so she simply put chairs in front of it to show that it should be kept closed and went to get another teacher to lock it.
Paul, of course, ignored this and, about 5 minutes later, i saw him barge into the room with a younger kid, apparently to show it off to him. he left the door open and, less than 10 seconds behind him, the teacher and another teacher came to lock the door, and kicked him out again. this time they locked the door so he couldn't come in.
Paul, not to be deterred by this, found the other door into the classroom, which was blocked up by a bookcase. he somehow got in, unlocked the door from the inside so other people could come in, and locked the door behind them.
witnessing this and knowing of the dangerous things that Paul has an affinity for getting himself into behind closed doors, much worse locked ones, it was much to my relief that a teacher came a few minutes later and 'busted' him once more.

on other horisons, Mr. French, the computers teacher, also agreed to give me a free old computer that was junk to the school. I hope to be able to use it as a server.

check out the comments on this post for more information.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwe he he he he....

What can I say?

You were in there too Jas ;)

Plus the third time I got in there, I just wanted to get my stuff and go home cause it was over.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeh. right. the first time I was in there seeing what was going on for like 30 seconds. the rest of the times, I was not in there at all, but witnessed it from the Technology room across the hall...
when you started yelling at Will, I was out the door very quickly.
I warned you each time that it wasnt a good idea. the last time especially, I made sure you heard my idea to just ask the teacher to open it reather than breaking in with your horde of Lemmings.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not nice to remove comments jason, especially when they are true.

Anyway I'll repeat myself, if you wish to remove this too fine, your only showing your trying to hide something.

You were in there for more than 30 seconds, infact you were fiddling with some of my stuff. You never warned me either and if you did you did it in a way in which I could not hear.

Horde of lemmings? You mean Dedrich lol?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

the reason I removed it was because it was only one of your inane attempts to escalate a useless argument and make a big deal out of it, trying to prove me wrong when you have no basis for your argument and I have only been telling the truth the whole time.
the facts have been stated.
to clarify:
Horde of lemmings was a group of around 5 people that I saw following you, or at least standing outside the doorway heading in after you. I will not mention any names, as I left immideately after seeing this.
However, as I later witnessed Ms. Waern entering the room, I can tell you that there were at least 2 other people in the room when you were busted again.

as for me being in the room, of course I was there -for about 30 seconds, quicky admiring your junk, asking you why the heck you had brought the box to school and telling you you that you were an idiot and this was a bad idea. I left as soon as I came to my senses and realised that this was Paul that I was with and I would not only be seen as an observer when the teacher came(which I knew was inevitable).

remember the water balloon, Paul? you filled it. you dropped it out the window. I came to your room with you to try to stop you, and I told you that you were being an idiot and told you not to repeatedly. I learned my lesson from that.

and don't you remember this agreement we had? all you had to do was ask me to change it back.
now that deal is off.

a warning:
any further comments from Paul, especially in this section, will most likely be laughed at and subsequently deleted.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My attempy here is neither inane nor am I trying to escalate an arguement Jason. I never said your statements were false, they are completely true, but rather you tend to "leave" details out.

Once again you refer to people like Dedrich as my horde of lemmings, Will is no lemming I'm afraid to say. The first group was the biggest group I had in there, you of course were present for your 30 second duration of admiring my "junk".

----
About the water balloon, we both know what happened, we both know you did not try to stop me and you aswell threw one, as did Leo, like I said you leave details out, and once we were all caught you tried as hard as you could to escape the blame and leave it on me. Now drop that its pathetically sad you still think of it that way.

You enjoy laughing at my comments if you wish, sadly I think I am the only one who reads this blog.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apologies if you felt offended by my comments. Please don't for I am merely a post whore with meaningless thought behind every word.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'll tell the water balloon story later. when other people threw the balloons (Arnold brought them, but Johan and others threw some - I threw one -) we threw them not anywhere near where peope were standing. when you dropped you huge crazy balloon out the window (almost I dont know exactly cause I wasnt watching, I was hopering inside the room yelling not to) directly on top of a group of people standing below the window, that was a completely idiotic thing to do and I knew it and made it clear to you.
I will not mention the names of any of the party who I have referred to as 'lemmings', and stand behind my previous statements on the subject.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol no prescription tramadol hcl for migraines - tramadol and ibuprofen

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home